Key stats revealed by DH Licence Check about drivers and their licences
• Nearly one in three drivers covering business mileage have penalty points on their licence
• Over 553,000 hours per month are spent on the road by unlicensed drivers
• Over 80,000 people are caught drink driving each year
• Business drivers have collision rates that are 30 – 40% higher than those of private drivers
• Every week around 200 road deaths and serious injuries involve drivers who are at work
• A third of all crashes involve a vehicle that is being used for work
• There are an estimated 3 million company cars on the roads and roughly 1 in 3 will be involved in an accident each year
If these stats aren’t enough to encourage you to take a look at our system then we don’t know what is!
Just enter your email and/or your phone number and we'll get right back to you. Or call us on 01274 511 511.